Sustainability…the Ibstock Way
We are at the next stage in our sustainability journey and as part this we have set out our priorities which communicates clear targets and ambitions for our business – each of which falls under one of our core objective areas: Customers and suppliers, Environment, People and Communities.
Customers and suppliers
Striving to improve sustainability through partnership, collaboration and innovation.
- Establish a culture of sustainable innovation
- Build value through collaboration
- Deliver customer excellence
Improving the environmental performance of our products and operations.
- Protect and improve the natural environment
- Improve resource efficiency
- Optimise production efficiency
- Facilitate continuous improvement
Build a safe, healthy and happy workplace where our people can reach their full potential.
- Implement zero harm philosophy
- Promote workplace health and wellbeing
- Retaining and nurturing talent
- Promote social inclusion and diversity
Make a positive contribution to the communities around us; and support the most vulnerable in society.
- Build long-term local relationships
- Inspire future generations
- Connect communities and develop place-making
Sustainability Roadmap 2025
Our Sustainability Roadmap is core to our business operations and values, we have identified ten targets under our four priority areas. View the our 2020 Sustainability Report for full details.